CME Conference Orlando, Florida - Aug. 3-6, 2022 Hospital Medicine Update
Orlando CME Conference August 3-6, 2022
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Conveniently located in Orlando, Florida near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course includes 2 hours opioid CME, and meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 7 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 7 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
This conference is at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort, Orlando, Florida. For hotel information click here. Group room block reservations not available yet. Room rate will be $99 per night, and the regular resort fee is waived.
Hotel Address: 8100 Lake Street, Orlando, Florida 32836
Practical and to the point.
Recommend for all hospitalist and also physician working in sub acute care and nursing homes.
this was a great review of hospital based medicine with each subject complete with guidelines and research reviewed.
it was easy to read about the conference and buy it. however it has not been held yet so i cannot review the conference itself!!
This is a great on demand seminar. It's all fact and guideline based. The subjects covered are all the most important hospital diagnosis you see. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Hospital Medicine Update On Demand! CME