CME Conference San Antonio, Texas - Oct. 5-8, 2022 Hospital Medicine Update
San Antonio CME Conference October 5-8, 2022
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Drury Inn & Suites on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas
- Near The Alamo, other San Antonio attractions include Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course includes 2 hours opioid CME, and meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 7 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 7 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rate
This conference is at Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk. For hotel information click here. Our room rate is $179 per night up to double occupancy, $189 for 3 people, $199 for 4 persons. Room block closes September 6, 2022. For reservations, call 800-325-0720 or visit www.druryhotels.com and use group code 2448717.
Hotel Address: 201 N St Mary's Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205
Note: There are two Drury properties on the Riverwalk, only a block apart. The conference is at the Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, not the Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk.
Practical and to the point.
Recommend for all hospitalist and also physician working in sub acute care and nursing homes.
this was a great review of hospital based medicine with each subject complete with guidelines and research reviewed.
it was easy to read about the conference and buy it. however it has not been held yet so i cannot review the conference itself!!
This is a great on demand seminar. It's all fact and guideline based. The subjects covered are all the most important hospital diagnosis you see. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Hospital Medicine Update On Demand! CME