Hospital Medicine Update CME - Orlando, Oct. 4-8, 2021
- 20 hours of accredited CME at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
- The latest Hospital Medicine updates for physicians, NPs and PAs, Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Registration check-in starts Sunday, Oct 3, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Classes Monday-Friday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided for course attendees
- Conveniently located near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- At least 40 states now require some CME covering opioid prescribing. This conference includes 2 hours on this topic, and meets most state requirements. Info Here
Conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 7 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 7 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa amenities and location click here. To get our group room rate call Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Hotel Reservations 877-502-7058, mention Group Code: 66-204
- Multiple room options including:
- Studios at $90/night plus tax and resort fee
- 1 bedroom villas at $112/night plus tax and resort fee
- 2 bedroom villas at $207/night plus tax and resort fee
- 3 and 4 bedroom options available as well
- Features include waterpark, game room, miniature golf, bike and boat rentals, heated pools, and more
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hospital Medicine Update On Demand! CME
If you’re looking for current well documented information this is it. Appropriate topics, educational, and easy to practically apply. Great course.
Awesome program for the Hospitalists in a great place
Hospital Medicine Update CME - Atlantis, Nov. 8-12, 2021
Very appropriate topics with some helpful updates so far