CME Conference - San Diego, Dec. 13-17, 2021 - Hospital Medicine Update
San Diego CME Conference highlights
- 20 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown
- The latest Hospital Medicine updates for physicians, NPs and PAs, Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Registration check-in starts Sunday, Dec. 12, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Classes Monday-Friday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided for all hotel guests
- Conveniently located in Downtown San Diego, California within walking distance to all downtown attractions including the USS Midway aircraft carrier
- Nearby attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World and LegoLand California
- At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education. We include 2 hours opioid CME, and meet most state requirements. Info Here
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. The content is the same for our live conferences and the online course.
CME Conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 7 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 7 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown amenities and location click here. To get our group room rate call 1-800-EMBASSY (800-362-2779) , mention Group Code: HMU San Diego or use this link. The group rate is available from 3 days before the conference, until 3 days after. The link defaults to include all those days, so you will need to edit the dates to fit your plans.
- Standard rooms are $149 plus tax
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hotel Address: 601 Pacific Highway, San Diego, California 92101
Booking in the Hospital Medicine Seminars room block constitutes agreement that the hotel can share reservation information with Hospital Medicine Seminars.
Practical and to the point.
Recommend for all hospitalist and also physician working in sub acute care and nursing homes.
this was a great review of hospital based medicine with each subject complete with guidelines and research reviewed.
it was easy to read about the conference and buy it. however it has not been held yet so i cannot review the conference itself!!
This is a great on demand seminar. It's all fact and guideline based. The subjects covered are all the most important hospital diagnosis you see. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Hospital Medicine Update On Demand! CME