Hospital Medicine Update On Demand!
Who knew 2020 was going to be so crazy? We love to get together at our conferences, and give you a chance for a "working vacation," but travel is really tough this year. So Hospital Medicine Update On Demand is now available!
Free $200 Amazon eGift Card with purchase of Hospital Medicine Update On Demand! For a limited time. No action necessary - eGift card will be emailed within 24 hours of purchase. Applies to purchases at $895 - does not apply to discounted purchases offered to residents and medical students.
15 video modules - watch the full content at your pace, and earn up to 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™! Plus ABIM MOC credit.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase Hospital Medicine Update On Demand - this will require you to set up an account at checkout
- You will then be able to access the course exclusive content page, which includes all the videos, pdf's of the PowerPoints, and a pdf with the take home points from each video. Start watching!
- There's a "My Courses" link here and at the bottom of all pages on our web site. After purchasing Hospital Medicine Update On Demand, this will be live, as long as you are logged into your account.
- Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the course evaluation quiz link. When you have completed the videos, use that link to submit your evaluation. Your CME certificate will be emailed to you after you complete the evaluation and quiz.
- You will have access to the Hospital Medicine Update On Demand content for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- At least 40 states now require some CME covering opioid prescribing. Our programs include 2 hours on this topic, and meet most state requirements. Info Here
- All the top inpatient medicine topics covered, Content Details Here
- Special pricing for residents and students, Details Here
Don't let your 2020 CME budget go to waste!
This information is great. I have seen how the information in this can impact practice and have seen where it has changed my practice. I like the presentation of the case study and then going into the recommendations followed by the recent data and then back to the rest of the story on the case study. I think that the information is presented in a fashion that is understandable and the presentation doesn't get dry. I anticipate doing more CMEs through this company.