Hospital Medicine Update - Orlando, Dec. 14-18, 2020
- 20 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort.
- All topics are geared towards hospitalists (MDs, NPs, or PAs) or those who want to stay current on hospital medicine guidelines and practices. Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Registration check-in starts Sunday, Dec 13, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Classes Monday-Friday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- About 1 mile to main Disney World entrance and numerous restaurants
- At least 40 states now require some CME covering opioid prescribing. This conference includes 2 hours on this topic, and meets most state requirements. Info Here
- All the top inpatient medicine topics covered, Details Here
- Special pricing for residents and students, Details Here
Conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 3 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 3 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group ratesFor more information on Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort amenities and location click here.
- Group room rate $109/night plus taxes, resort fee waived
- All suite rooms with bedroom (1 or 2 beds) plus pull out Queen sofa bed
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast for the whole family!
- Free evening reception with snacks and drinks
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date
To claim your special group room rate online click here. Limited space!
To make reservations by phone, call the hotel at 1-800-362-2779, mention Group Name: Hospital Medicine Update and Group Code: HSM
This information is great. I have seen how the information in this can impact practice and have seen where it has changed my practice. I like the presentation of the case study and then going into the recommendations followed by the recent data and then back to the rest of the story on the case study. I think that the information is presented in a fashion that is understandable and the presentation doesn't get dry. I anticipate doing more CMEs through this company.